PalaVeneer Dentine is a tooth-coloured PMMA-based cold-curing luting composite for the bonding of PalaVeneer veneer shells.
PalaVeneer Dentine distinguishes itself through excellent processing properties.Together with PalaVeneer veneer shells, the technician obtains a perfect, Premium-identical layering in the anterior region. PalaVeneer Dentine was modified with the proven Flexecure® material for maximum abrasion stability and fracture-resistance. With 16 Vita shades and an incisal material, it covers all sections of the colour spectrum.
The advantages at a glance:
- Colour-coordinated to PalaVeneer veneer shells
- Excellent working consistency
- Excellent polishing characteristicsExcellent bond between PalaVeneer Dentine and PalaVeneer veneer shells
- Optimal working time
Range of indications:
- Fixing and backing PalaVeneer veneer shells on metal frameworks
- Fixing and backing milled acrylic teeth on metal frameworks
- To restore/bond facets
- To produce long term temporaries (facet technique)
- To aesthetically finish pre-fabricated teeth
Shades: A-D, incisal material
Deliveryform Powder: 35 g
Deliveryform Liquid: 25 ml, 80 ml