xantasil® alginate substitute – moulded for convenience
We have developed xantasil specifically for the requirements of your anatomical impressions. The addition-curing, elastomeric alginate substitute will give you robust impressions with long-term dimensional and storage stability every time.
Xantasil covers all anatomical impression indications for which traditional alginates would typically be used. It can be used as a substitute for traditional alginates for taking impressions of temporaries, orthodontic models, splints and impressions of opposing jaws.
Long-term dimensional stability
- More flexibility and convenience when pouring impressions - no time pressure.
- Later pouring with no loss of accuracy
- Multiple pouring of an impression
- Better detail reproduction compared to traditional alginates
- Can be stored for several weeks
- Compatible with the Dynamix® speed mixing device.
- Excellent void-free, homogeneous mix quality
- Hygienic processing with no dust formation and cleaning
- Saves time and effort due to the ready-to-use dosage form and the low number of work steps (compared to traditional alginates)
- Material savings - only the required amount of material is dispensed