iBOND® Etch – safe etching
iBOND Etch Gel and Fluid are etching agents based on orthophosphoric acid.
They are used to etch enamel and condition dentine in the context of adhesive filling therapy.
Your benefits at a glance
- Clean and easy application
- Reliable identification thanks to the colour of the gel/fluid
- Available in various consistencies and concentrations
iBOND Etch Gel or Fluid is used for enamel etching and enamel/dentine etching using the total etch technique prior to the adhesive bonding of:
- composite and compomer restorations
- laboratory-fabricated, indirect restorations (e.g., inlays, crowns, bridges, veneers)