Signum metal bond ensures an optimum adhesive bond of composite to metal framework surfaces.
The adhesion promoter offers maximum safety and at the same time simple and fast processing. The Signum metal bond cold-adhesion bonding system offers up to 300 per cent higher adhesion values of composite and acrylic to precious-metal and non-precious-metal alloys and titanium. Signum metal bond is a useful addition to the other components of the Signum system and can be reliably combined with Signum composite.
Signum metal bond has a wide range of uses:
- adhesive bond of metal framework to composite
- adhesive bond of model casting to methacrylate plastic
- restoration of composite veneers
Benefits at a glance
- versatile applications in acrylic prosthetics and composite technique
- intraoral and extraoral application
- space-saving layering