The injector unit for manufacturing full dentures is perfectly designed for the material properties of our Palapress vario and PalaXpress ultra prosthetic acrylics.
The well designed PalaXpress dosing system eliminates dosing errors and ensures consistent processing properties. The result is convincing – both in simplicity of manufacture and in quality: High quality full dentures with many benefits compared to conventional systems.
Benefits at a glance:
- Simple manufacture of full dentures
- No vertical occlusion adjustment
- High accuracy of fit, perfect seating
- Virtually no trimming
- Simple operation
- Maintenance free operation
- Only compressed-air connection required (4 bar), no electric power necessary
- No application of force required
Scope of supply: Device including filling cartridges and cover, 1 Palajet Duoflask, 12 PalaXpress, Filling cartridges including 12 covers and 50 sealing rings, PalaXpress dosing cup, Pala mixing cup, Pala mixing spatula, PalaXpress Channel wax (32 strips Ø 7mm and 32 strips Ø 3 mm) Timer, Flask basket