Good insulation is the basis for a precisely fitted prosthetic restoration.
Aislar from Kulzer is an alginate based, formaldehyde-free, aqueous solution for the separation of plaster surfaces from denture acrylic and composites. There are also a variety of requirements for isolation such as a fast drying time, smooth surface representation and effortless separation. These characteristics are fulfilled by Aislar when used with heat and cold-curing denture acrylics. Based on optimized isolation properties, processing is reduced to a minimum.
Benefits at a glance:
- Maximum fitting accuracy of prostheses
- Smooth surface reproduction
- Trimming reduced to a minimum
- Short drying time
- Optimal biocompatibility
- Non-reactive secure polymerization on all surfaces
- Formaldehyde free
- Gypsum to acrylic
- Gypsum to composite
- On all gypsum materials
- For heat-curing and cold-curing acrylic
Delivery form: 80 ml, 2,000 ml